Research Associate Position Opening in Neuroimaging Analysis
Haskins Laboratories has an opening for a Research Associate in Neuroimaging Analysis. Located near Yale University in New Haven, CT, Haskins Labs is a private, non-profit research institute with a primary focus on speech, language, reading, and their biological basis.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Analysis of behavioral and neuroimaging data (MRI, NIRS) using AFNI, FreeSurfer
- Assist with neuroimaging data acquisition and data management
- Assist development and application of novel analysis strategies for neuroimaging datasets
- B.A. or B.S. in Psychology, Cognitive Science, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Neuroscience, or related field
- Strong programming skills (e.g., Python, shell scripting, Matlab, R)
- Strong organizational and data management skills
- Experience with standard statistical analysis (ANOVA, regression)
See the full position announcement here:
This position will remain open until filled; desired start date is on or before July 1, 2018.