I tried to install to my macOS Monterey 12.1 (M1).
I have followed the instructions for NIMH users in this link: https://afni.nimh.nih.gov/pub/dist/doc/htmldoc/background_install/install_instructs/steps_macOS_12_Silicon.html
The evaluation was like this:
- just be aware: login shell 'zsh', but our code examples use 'tcsh'
- missing program: afni
- missing program: R
- failure under initial "AFNI and related program tests"
- AFNI programs show FAILURE
- missing program: Xvfb
- missing R packages (see rPkgsInstall)
- need maptplotlib version 2.2+ for APQC
- please run: cp /Users/macbook/abin/AFNI.afnirc ~/.afnirc
- please run: "suma -update_env" for .sumarc
- please run: apsearch -update_all_afni_help
- dot file test : want 2 modifications across 3 files:
- insufficient data for AFNI bootcamp
(see "Prepare for Bootcamp" on install pages)
- possibly missing atlases
- strange XQuartz version:
Is just enough to install or do I have to do another like download something ?
The one that is for non-NIMH users requires sudo password, but I do not know what it is. Do I need to download sudo?
I need assistance on exactly what to do with a stepwise approach. Thank you