We are looking for highly motivated candidates to enrich a unique consortium of researchers at The Ohio State University - Center for Neuromodulation. We are looking for a candidate with expertise in MRI, fMRI, PET (optional) image analysis and with a background in programming (Matlab, R, Python). You are expected to take a lead or co-author role in publishing existing data-sets within the lab, as well as acquiring new data, data analysis and novel algorithm development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of behavioral and neuroimaging data
- Presentations at national and international meetings
- Manuscript preparation for publication
An independent, target-driven attitude
Matlab , R, Python or C++ programming skills
Familiarity with Unix based operating systems
Basic background in statistics
Experience with FSL, or SPM, or conn, or AFNI, R, SPSS is a plus
Fluency in English – written and oral
Among the benefits of working at OSU are:
A diverse and dynamic working environment that inspires collaboration to drive the Neuroscience community forward.
Discounted tuition rates for employees!
To apply for this position, visit our careers site to complete your application.
- Select the link to access our careers site.
- Sign In to access your account or if you are not an existing user select the New User link to create one.
- Review the job description and select the Apply button to begin your application.
If you are a current employee of our organization please use the following link instead:
Please direct any inquiry to :
[The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center]
Angela Emerson, MPH, CCRP
Clinical Research Manager
The Neurological Institute
The Ohio State University
S2051 Davis Medical Building
480 Medical Center Drive
Columbus, OH 43210