We are very pleased to announce an AFNI Bootcamp on NIH Campus (Bethesda, MD, USA) in Lister Hill Auditorium, from Oct 23-27, 2023.
Please find the registration link and other useful information here: https://afni.nimh.nih.gov/bootcamp
Some quick notes
- There will be a Zoom link while teaching, but this will mostly be “observation only”, as we will only be able to focus on questions and user-help within the auditorium.
- There will not be a DTI Breakout Day during this week, but we will plan to organize one later in the year with our friends Carlo, Ami, Okan and Joelle.
- The exact schedule is still TBD, but it will closely follow that of the previous ones: four full days (Mon-Thurs), approx. 9am-5pm; one half day (Fri), approx.. 9am-noon.
- Users must have their own computer with AFNI and Bootcamp data already installed; we provide no computers.
- All expenses and arrangements (travel, accommodation, food, etc.) must be prepared and paid for by the attendees.
- Please see the link above for further descriptions.
Questions may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org