Mark value from 1D file

Hi, everyone.

After I use maskave to get a 1D. file from ROI, I need to find out the values which are stronger than 80% of the rest and mark the 20% stronger value as 1 and the rest as 0 in another file for censor in 3Ddeconvolve. Which program should I use?

Thanks all.

This very recent post will probably help.,156811,156813#msg-156813

You may also be interested in’s -moderate_mask and -extreme_mask options.