I just installed AFNI and trying to open the program, but it keeps crashing. I tried the suggestion they had to set the environment variable, but that did not work. I am pasting the terminal output below and would appreciate any suggestion you have to fix this issue. Thank you!
++ If you are using XQuartz 2.7.10 (or later), and AFNI crashes when
- opening windows, or you cannot type text into AFNI popup windows,
- you might need to set an environment variable to solve this problem:
- setenv DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH /opt/X11/lib/flat_namespace
- This command is best put in your startup ~/.cshrc file, so that
- it will be invoked for every (t)csh shell you open.
++ AFNI is detached from terminal.
nis-114-9:~ bdirks$ [The X.Org Foundation v 11804000].
Fatal Signal 11 (SIGSEGV) received
Bottom of Debug Stack
** AFNI version = AFNI_19.2.23 Compile date = Sep 6 2019
** [[Precompiled binary macos_10.12_local: Sep 6 2019]]
** Program Death **
** If you report this crash to the AFNI message board,
** please copy the error messages EXACTLY, and give
** the command line you used to run the program, and
** any other information needed to repeat the problem.
** You may later be asked to upload data to help debug.
** Crash log is appended to file /Users/bdirks/.afni.crashlog